Roads & Kingdoms is looking for an editorial intern to join us in our Brooklyn office for the spring.
Possible tasks include:
- Assisting in backend production for Roads & Kingdoms
- Researching articles for R&K
- Assisting in sharing stories on social media platforms
- Contributing to administrative tasks and office management as needed
- Attending weekly pitch meetings with editors
We are looking for organized, self-motivated, adaptable candidates who can do a little bit of everything. We’re a small shop, and you’ll have the chance to work closely with our editors as we continue to develop our journalism startup.
Days and hours are flexible. This is a paid internship with academic credit if applicable for 25-30 hours of work per week.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Spring Internship.” Apply by Dec 5, 2018.