Roads & Kingdoms is looking for an editorial intern to join us in our Brooklyn office for the fall.
- Assisting in backend production for Roads & Kingdoms and our sister publication Explore Parts Unknown
- Researching articles and recipes for both R&K and EPU
- Assisting in sharing stories on social media platforms
- Contributing to administrative tasks and office management
- Attending weekly pitch meetings with editors
We are looking for organized, self-motivated, adaptable candidates who can do a little bit of everything. We’re a small shop, and you’ll have the chance to work closely with our editors as we continue to develop our journalism startup.
This is a paid internship for 30 hours of work per week. Days and hours are flexible.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Fall Internship.”